Life Changing News!

 When I started this journey of becoming a published author, I put alot of thought into why? The only answer I had for myself was the memory from a dream telling me to write and share my stories. 

Then I thought what do I want from this new career of being published. Well, I get to be called a author instead of an writer and  make some money too. But I saw more then that. I saw my stories being in lights and talked about everywhere. In my eyes my stories are a visionary masterpiece.

I envisioned my novels in every bookstore. My lead characters becoming heros and admired by all.

Along with some prayers, I continue to mediated trying hard to manifest my dreams into reality. 

Then one evening I received and email that rocked my world. I struggled to sleep that night. The next day came and I was filled with anxiety pacing the floors. Then it happened, a phone call.

A phone call with life changing news!

What do you think the phone call was about?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"FREE" Download!

Being a Storyteller